Home Enter Now View & Vote Contest Rules Prizes Gossip

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July Winner - My Life Line

submitted by veronica vargas from chicago, IL on Jun 15, 2010

I am a 22 year old single parent. Last summer when I decided to get my life together, my older sister Vanessa was there to help me. She has been my full time nanny for a year now. In that year I have done the following, one I have finished school, two I have found a wonderful job, three I have learned to let the little things go, and most importantly, I have become a Responsible adult and parent. She has dedicated all her time to myself and my two year old. In a few weeks ill be at my graduation ceremony. I would not be where I am today or there on that stage if it weren't for my sister. She has not asked me for anything the entire time on my journey. I'm enrolling my daughter in daycare this week and told my sister its time for her to go start her journey. What better way to start it than in a new car, something she does not have but she greatly deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment