Home Enter Now View & Vote Contest Rules Prizes Gossip

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July Winner - Don't Judge a Book by its Cover

submitted by sue Borowiak from Geneva, IL on Jun 2, 2010

For her entire life Becky has always been an outgoing, loving child. Being only 4'9'' she has been placed into the category of being a 'legal midget' something that usually would wound others, but Becky is proud of who she is. My daughter is extremely special and I could not be more proud of her. She shares a car with her twin sister, someone 5'5'' and soon her younger brother as well, who also is taller than her. She constantly has to change the seat in the car to make it work for her. Whenever she sits in our other cars, she needs a boost to sit higher in the chair to see to drive. My daughter needs a car for herself, but because we are struggling in this economic time, she cannot get that. She works with what she has, but because of her height she struggles. I believe my daughter deserves this car because she gives so much to others, and ignores her misfortunes to make myself and my husband less stressed. She's paying her way through college, and getting this car would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment